Western Sydney Rollers are apex jumping into the first round of their Home Season on Saturday 13 April, 2019, at Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre.
There will be a roller derby action for the whole family with two games on the day. The first will feature two men’s teams going head-to-head; with superb “old school cool” action with a Grease-themed, mixed bout, for the second game of the day.
An electric roller derby atmosphere, amazing bout-fits, cake stall, Western Sydney Rollers’ merchandise and a fun after party will give you plenty of reasons to leave the house on a Saturday!
- 3.00pm – Doors Open
- 3.30pm – Derby 101 Demo (Learn about Derby)
- 3.35pm – Game 1 – Newcastle Men’s Derby vs. Sydney City SMASH Men’s Derby
- 5.40pm – Game 2 – Mixed Game: PINK LADIES vs T-BIRDS
- 7.30pm – After party – Join your favourite skaters for a hearty pub meal after the game at The Colonial Hotel, 156 Victoria St, Werrington. The Colonial Hotel is a proud supporter of Western Sydney Rollers.
- Adults: $10
- Children (12-17): $5
- Children (under 12): Free
Purchase tickets online. Tickets may also be purchased at the door on game day (cash only).